Tuesday 15 February 2011

The high life...

Sunday night was the marvellous occasion that is 'The Grammys'...The 53rd Annual Grammy Awards to be exact...

I wasn't intending on watching any part of it to be honest...but I stumbled accross the red-carpet show on E!...and NATURALLY I was quickly hooked. I mean, who doesn't love a bit of celebrity!? A bit of razzle dazzle...and all the questionable outfits that come with it!

THE WINNERS: (in my humble opinion...)

Kim Kardashian
- that gold dress was simply FAAAABULOUS. Standard Kardashian! If someone would kindly make me one similar, that would be greatly appreciated.


Katy Perry's Grandma - YEP. As a 90th birthday pressie, Katy Perry brought her Granny along...complete with fake eyelashes that would put the average young woman to shame. Who said the elderly couldn't be swaggarific too!?

Ll Cool J - ...just for being Ll Cool J. Marry me!?

Willow Smith - ...who, when interviewed on the Red Carpet, said that she hoped her 'Whip My Hair' musical masterpiece 'changed people's lives'...AW.

Selena Gomez
- to be honest, I don't really know much about her...but she looked hawwwt! No wonder Justin Bieber is smitten!



THE LOSERS: (in my even more humble opinion...)

Jennifer Hudsonn - why did the camera's insist on focusing on her bunioned little toe!??? Yes, I know her shoes were emotional...but there was no need for that sort of exposure.





Lady Gaga
- she arrived in an egg... apparently in 'incubation' for her performance. No but really...is she ok!?













Rihanna - OK I admit that I am a Ri-Ri fan now...but that dress...sorry!??? What was the inspiration behind it...cotton wool?!



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment