Wednesday 27 January 2010

Songs...Songs...SONGS!!!

Simply...a few songs that I can't get enough of at the moment:



50 Cent - Do You Think About Me?
- This song has a '21 Questions' feel to it...I like I like!




Usher - Little Freak (feat. Nicki Minaj)
- I don't care what anyone says...Nicki Minaj is just fantastic...and this song just shows that (fingers crossed) USHER IS BACK (and that 'Here I Stand' nonsense is far far farrrrrrrrrrr behind us...)!!!




Teairra Marie - Automatic (feat. Nicki Minaj)
- Nicki Minaj conquers once again...with, as always, Teairra doing her thing! LOVE LOVE LOVE!




Rob - Take My Time
- I don't know about you, but for the brief (exceptionally brief tbh) time that One Chance were on the RnB scene, I loved them!! So the fact that this song is a BEAUT and it's by a former One Chance member...YEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment