Thursday 25 February 2010

...and the moral of the story is...

...YOU SNOOZE!?...yes indeedy...YOU (most certainly, definitely, 100%ly) LOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE.

Yep. Its true. In the majority of life's more competitive encounters, whether it be competition for that coveted job, that dream house (uni students can relate...), that boy/girl (delete as appropriate), or even that last packet of Space Invaders (YES, I have run to the local corner shop for them...SORRY but you just don't know when that next delivery will be!)...ANYWHOM, yes, if you're TOO SLOW OFF THE MARK...OFF GOES THE PRIZE.

Just a bit of friendly advice :D
I too need to take heed...
I've been a victim of the snoozing and loosing ENOUGH for my liking...
That chapter of my life is OFFICIALLY in ADMINISTRATION.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment