Thursday 1 April 2010

American Apparel RUMMAGE SALE: The Preparations...


...TOMORROW is the day - the American Apparel Rummage Sale is coming to London!!! Brick Lane to be precise...and to say I was EXCITED would be a GROSS UNDERSTATEMENT!!!!!!!
My BAG is packed - a small over the body bag of course...don't want anything too big that will get in the way...
My OUTFIT is sorted - something comfortable and not too hot...regardless of the reason, excess sweat is jussssssst not my life...
My JEWELLERY is as usual excessive - for once my many rings may come in handy if any trys to fight me for that coveted dress...eheheh...
My BELLY will be full - I will not be that person who faints...low blood sugar levels mixed with excess crowds = recipe for disaster...and there is alwayssss one!
WISH ME LUCK GUYS :D!!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment