Saturday 19 June 2010

Summer, it's a struggle.

I've decided, I have most definitely reached my TEMPERATURE peak. When I was created, hot weather tolerance simply wasn't in my genetic make-up.

Today, after getting my Osafa-Powell on running for the tube, I then get stuck next to the human radiator, ANNNNNNDDD if we couple this with, what seems to me to too be 100oC heat...ohhh no no no...I decided I had most definitely had enough. Not my portion. Heat just makes me feel SILLY...and no matter how hard I try, I am never dressed in a heat conducive manner. Summer swag and I just isn't a match made in heaven.

Please, just give me AUTUMN, and I will be happy. I can wear my layers in peace, and my forehead will be spared from the sun's disgusting rays.

However, until then, the BATTLE rages on...

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment