Sunday 19 September 2010

I fear for the future of FEET...

I am the biggest advocate for heels. They have the ability to turn an average outfit into one that spells...'FIYA'.
Personally, I detest kitten heels...for me, 4inches is the absolute minimum.
THAT BEING SAID...heels are not for everyone.
When Louboutin, Choo, Blahnik, and the rest of the shoe God's created their objects of immense beauty, I am quite sure that they did NOT intend for them to be bending at compass-measurable angles!!!
SO...whyyyyyy am I seeing Women donning the 45degree life!??? Walking as if that ankle may give way any second...??
That my friends, is not swag.
If you can't walk straight, just stick to the flats.
If you can't rock them, just leave them in the shop for a more respectful owner.
Wowzers...it's not rock-et science!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment