Sunday 7 March 2010

NEVER have my EARS been so...INSULTED!!!!!!!!

What...I repeat...WHAT is that HIDEOUS MONSTROSITY that JA RULE has recently come out with!???
"Noooooo...surely not!?!?!!" was the response of my ears when they first heard it...
But noo...it SURELY IS!!
It is actually COMICAL.
He is EVEN TRYING TO SING. Myyyyyyyyyyyyyy gosh! L.O.L.
Really now...what was he honestly thinking?! Did it actually, really and truelly sound good to him?! I fear for his mental health...someone in a right state of mind wouldn't have come up with such a MUSICAL TRAIN WRECK.
For a man who was already suffering musically, this is, in my humble opinion, the nail in the coffin!
PLEASE...MR RULE...Hang up your gloves now. For the sake of yourself and humankind.
Ah ah. Im even SHOCKED.
Please, my friends, listen for yourself:


Ja Rule - Incredible (feat. R Kelly)
(And yes, I know it features R.Kelly too...but I really feel he was an innocent victim in all of this...)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment