Wednesday 17 March 2010

YESSSSS...I...CAN...!!

SO...exam season is nearly upon us - 7.5 weeks and COUNTING -...AND SO THEREFORE, I have decided, that I NEED A MIRACLE. FAST.
Preferably one that involves reading quicker (2 pages PER HOUR is just not the way to success)...AND...one that doesn't involve the need to highlight everything that I do read...(WHY IS THAT? Because, NOT EVERYTHING IS IMPORTANT)
I would also like a a miracle that involves the ability to retain CASE NAMES (I do law)...as making them up can only get me so far.
Oh and also one that involves the ability to be in BED before midnight...and up before 9am.
OH AND WHILE I'M AT IT...I would really REALLY like this miracle to involve a SWIMMING HAT that actually keeps the WATER OUT (not partially out, FULLY out...as in my hair will be 100% DRY afterwards, not 75% DRY) as I have the biggest CRAVING to go swimming at the moment...but I just can't justify the hours that I will have to spend sorting out my WET, CHLORINE-Y HAIR afterwards.
SO YES...I think thats it for now?
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment